Monday, January 11, 2010

New Host For Dance Your A$@ Off!

From independent.co.uk:

Former Scary Spice Mel B has signed up to host the second season of "Dance Your A$* Off," a reality-TV weight loss show in which contestants battle to shed the pounds on the dance floor. Each week, the competitors are scored according to their weekly weight loss and their elaborate dance routines.

Mel B, a former contestant on Dancing with the Stars, said: "After the birth of my second daughter, I wanted to find a fun and effective way to drop the pounds and get back in shape.

"I realised I didn't have to look far to find the answer. Whether I was dancing around the house with headphones on or on stage with the Spice Girls ... I learned firsthand that dancing was the key to shedding off the pounds and keeping them off."

No comments: