Tuesday, January 26, 2010

AstaireCollection Shoes

Hear what they're saying about our new line of AstaireCollection shoes:

"I have been wearing the same dance shoe for more than 15 years so it was a little traumatic trying a new dance shoe, but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality, comfort and support of the Astaire Collection FA02222 model. This shoe is very dressy and lightweight with patent leather and a suede top with good cushioning and arch and extremely comfortable. I travel with these shoes now and wouldn’t be without them.

Wanting a second pair for my base studio in New York, I also tried the AstaireCollection FA57231 - a nice looking casual shoe in brown calfskin leather with stitching on top. I found these shoes also to be very comfortable and the quality of the shoe is outstanding. So now I have Happy Feet and my feet never felt better."

- Lyall Bradshaw, Fred Astaire Dance Studios Executive National Examiner

Visit the Dance Store on the Fred Astaire Dance Studios web site for ordering information.

No comments: