Friday, November 26, 2010

Dancing With The Stars, Season 11 Finale

By Natasha Oreshkina, award winning ballroom dancer

I want to start off by saying that I am very happy that Jennifer Grey won the competition! She was definitely the winner and the best dancer!

For Jennifer's freestyle, everyone was waiting to see some dance from the Dirty Dancing movie and she didn't disappoint. Her "salsa-style" freestyle put her in first place!

I was glad to see Kyle Massey come in second place. His freestyle was a nice job, fun, to watch, and really showed his personality.

It was appropriate that Bristol came in last. Her "Jive-style" freestyle was fine but I would've preferred to see more knee action and jumps. The dance was too 'quiet' for me.

All in all, it was a great season! Happy Dancing!

No comments: