Friday, October 26, 2007

Jane Seymour - In her own words

“It’s week 5 and Tony has diligently been trying to teach me the Rumba and I've devotedly been trying to learn it! The Rumba is all about passion and heat, it's a very sexy dance, but let me tell you, it's not as easy as it looks. I thought the Rumba would be simpler to learn as it's slower and the movements are more dramatic. I was mistaken. Although I have to admit, the Kitty Cat in me is really liking this dance.”

Jane Seymour keeps her fans updated about her progress on “Dancing With the Stars,” as well as on other topics related to her life and career, through her blog at http://community.eons.com/blogs/blog/janeseymour.

On her blog, Jane provides photos, answers to fans’ questions and comments about her dance experience.

No comments: