Friday, September 21, 2007

Jane Seymour gushes about ‘Dancing With the Stars’

Jane Seymour has gone from the studio audience to center stage on the hit show “Dancing With the Stars.
"I've been offered (to participate as a celebrity contestant) a couple of times and I've always turned it down for various reasons," Seymour recently told realitytvworld.com. "Physically I didn't think I'd be capable of doing it because I have a fused spine and some back issues. I'm by far the oldest female contestant they've ever had."
While she's been "very careful" with her back, consulting her doctor and physiotherapist before joining the cast, in the three or four weeks she's been training with professional partner Tony Dovolani, Seymour said she's lost 14 pounds "without trying." "I'm in better shape then I was when I was 16, and I'm happier than I could possibly ever tell you," said Seymour, who credits the majority of her success to Dovolani.

Click on http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jane-seymour-gushes-about-going-dancing-with-stars-5808.php for the full text of the article

No comments: