Monday, August 27, 2007

Dancing With the Stars Cast Announced

  • Mel B (Spice Girl) paired with Maksim Chmerkovskly;
  • Sabrina Bryan (Cheetah Girl) paired with Mark Ballas;
  • Hello Castroneves (race car driver) paired with Julianne Hough;
  • Mark Cuban (businessman) paired with Kym Johnson;
  • Jennie Garth (former 90210 actress) paired with Derek Hough;
  • Josie Maran (supermodel) paired with Alec Mazo;
  • Cameron Mathison (All My Children) paired with Edyta Silwinska;
  • Floyd Mayweather, Jr. (boxer) paired with Karina Smirnoff;
  • Wayne Newton (singer) paired with Cheryl Burke;
  • Marie Osmond (singer) paired with Jonathan Roberts;
  • Albert Reed (supermodel) paired with Anna Trebunskaya;
  • Jane Seymour (actress) paired with Tony Dovolani.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go JT (Jane and Tony)

BoomerDanceLover said...

To the new dancers, trust me, you are going to love dancing. Even if you get eliminated on the first round, you will have had a taste of the incredible fun and great exercise that happens when you learn to dance. Jane Seymour said she has lost weight (14 lbs) without even trying & I know she is telling the truth because the same thing happened to me. I love ballroom dancing as you can probably tell. I have spent many months creating a web site...will you visit and let me know what you think? http://www.bestballroomdance.com--for the first time in my life I have created a blog and of course the subject is dancing. please visit and post comments about my web site and also the blog, I appreciate all Input. http://ilovedancinghappyhealthylife.blogspot.com/ is of course the blog address. I want so much to get to know more folks who love ballroom dancing, too. Thank you in advance. L.Jeannie